Friday, January 27, 2017

Halfway through the 30 day pushup challenge.



I just want to post an update on how I am progressing with doing 100 push-ups a day for 30 days. So far it is going really great. I have done at least 100 each day. The most I did one day was 250. When I first started I was doing them off of my knees. But as I am progressing I am able to add more and more standard push-ups into the mix. 

This has been a great learning experience for myself and it is actually pretty fun. I started this challenge in the middle of January and it has been just a bit over 2 weeks. I plan on continuing this all the way through February also. As of today, I have done around 2200 pushups so far. I would love to hit 4000 by the end of 30 days. So I guess we will see how that goes. 

I will keep this updated with my progress at the end of 30 days. I will also be posting progress pictures sometime next week. It will actually be 6 weeks since I last took pictures. I wanted to start taking them at the beginning of the month again because it's easier for me to remember to do them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment