Saturday, January 21, 2017

My workouts for the week.

I feel that I am already getting sidetracked at posting my workout updates on my blog. But I am back at it again. I have been doing a 4-week program that focuses on strengthening my abs. I am currently on week 3. Typically a week will contain a couple days that are ab focused and the other days will be either HIIT or some sort of strength training. My abs have always been a weak point for me but I feel they are getting stronger. 

I would also like to give an update on my 100 pushups a day challenge that I am doing. I have been doing for 9 days and I have done 1350 pushups. There were a few days in there where I was able to get in 200 pushups each day. I have mostly been doing pushups from my knees but lately, I have been adding in some standard pushups. I would say maybe 10% have been standard pushups. They seem to be getting easier for me which is awesome. 

I will typically do them in increments of 25 and then sprinkle pushups throughout the day. I am hoping by the end of the 30 days that I will be able to do 25 standard pushups in a row without stopping. And if I am not able to then I will just keep on trying. 

I will be posting new pictures of my overall progress at the beginning of February. I am hoping to see some more changes from the last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment