Saturday, January 14, 2017

100 Pushups a day challenge


I decided that I wanted to add a little something to my regular workouts. So I started doing 100 pushups a day. I have never been very good at pushups so I started by doing them off my knees. I am going to do this for 30 days and just see what happens. Hopefully towards the end I will have gained more strength and I can start doing regular pushups.

I started 3 days ago and on my 2nd day I actually did 200 pushups. My minimum will be 100 but there will be some days where I have a little more energy and I will push myself a bit harder. As I am writing this I have already done my 100 for today but I think I can squeeze a few more pushups out of my day.

I invite anyone to reads this to join along and give it a try. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment