Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Is it ok to have an off day?

Today was just one of those days where nothing seemed quite right. I got up like I normally do to do my exercising but I was just not committed to it 100%. I did my full 40 minutes of working out but I feel like I gave it maybe 50% effort.

When I went to take my normal morning walk, I only stayed out walking for about 10 minutes. The whole rest of my day seemed to go the same way. I had no energy and just kind of sat around the whole day.

Is it ok that I had an off day like this? I think so and it happens to everyone. I know nothing really changed during the day. It's not like I gained 50 lbs while I sat around. The main thing to focus on is not staying stuck in this type of rut day in and day out.

Tomorrow is another day to start fresh and get back on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment