Friday, January 6, 2017

I am already starting this late


As I am writing this first post I realize that I should have started it months ago. I have been going up and down with my weight for years. The highest weight I ever hit was 243lbs which was about 3 years ago. The lowest I have been was 197.

At the time of writing this, I am around 215 (although I have not weighed myself in a couple months.)

I wanted to start this blog to help keep myself accountable for getting myself into the best shape of my life.  I have gotten to the point where I don't necessarily care what I weigh but, I just want to look and feel my best.

I have been on a steady exercise program for the last 3 months. I workout 5 days a week for anywhere between 30-45 minutes. I also go on daily walks and I always try to aim to get a minimum of 10,000 steps a day.

I added some pictures do this blog to show my progress. The first 2 pictures were taken on November 14th, 2016. I also added my pictures from Dec 14th. I will update the pictures once a month.







My goal of this blog is to keep it updated during the week with what my exercise regimen consisted of that day and how much walking I did.  I would also like to keep a food journal of what I eat each day. I believe that will keep me accountable and I won't be tempted to eat a lot of junk which as been a problem of mine in the past.





No comments:

Post a Comment